Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunny Sunday Style.. :)

Today, I went out with Janissa and had lunch together. Relax and casual were mood of the day.

Nostalgic with fit and flare style a.k.a 50s. I was wearing long skirt and for the tops, it was just plain fitted t-shirt. For the accesories? I wore wood bracelet, long-layered necklace, sunglasses which created casual mood all day! (Feels like get ready for holiday. In fact it's not.)


Wedges shoes? yeap! It was a good choice to help you look sophisticated without pain. You know what? Wedges much much better than pointed heels. Both are able to make you look great. I could wear wedges and walk around for an hour without being hurt and pain at my toes. Other heels? Worst.. So, I suggest grab a wedges shoes! Less pain and chic at the same time.

*wedges shoes make my day easier!

See? It match perfectly! Love it.. :)

I also took a picture of Janissa. Her style looked inspiring somehow.

She was wearing black. Yeah, from the head to toe was black. Except her shorts.
She's punk!(kidding)



A sheer black t-shirt, grey shorts, black boots. It was simply rocker style. She looked pretty and so fresh with light make up. Her accessories? Cool. I like her necklaces. Metallic (accessories) and grey-black color (clothes) could create a casual yet rocker really rocked n' rolled our day! Love it..


2 comments:

  1. weheheheee..jadi maluu..ayo jess nti weekend hangout lagi!! hehee :) keep it up jes.. bagus blognya..hehe

    ReplyDelete